for smarter and
RECIPROCITY aims at transforming European cities into climate-resilient and connected, multimodal nodes for smart and clean mobility through an innovative four-stage replication approach.
RECIPROCITY supported an EU-wide replication of innovative mobility solutions at its first Mobility Mission in Paris
Check our new Information & Communication Platform!
RECIPROCITY is developing a one-stop-shop Information & Communication platform hosted by our sister OPINA project where you will have immediate access to relevant information and services supporting you in the implementation and replication of mobility solutions.
As part of the RECIPROCITY concept (below), this Platform relates to the following three key action pillars of our four-stage replication framework: Learn, Accelerate and Share. It builds upon the findings gathered within the “Identify” stage finalised in the first part of the project.
It will facilitate your search for the right information to replicate mobility solutions in your city or municipality by providing you with
- the right contacts,
- targeted knowledge and learning materials,
- an innovative matchmaking tool (to be launched in September 2022)
- collected good practices, and
- financial and legal expertise and support
on a variety of mobility topics – from autonomous driving to MaaS – in only one platform!
- Shared exclusively with you – our RECIPROCITY stakeholders!
- Save your time and money for search!
- Get free access and make use of advisory services funded through RECIPROCITY!
Our city network
Join our RECIPROCITY newsletter and stay informed about the project!